With less than two weeks until Christmas, to help you cope with your calendar of multiple holiday parties and casual visits with friends, I’ve compiled some of my favorite holiday ideas found on Pinterest – 5 each for Decor, Treats, and Hostess Gifts – to help you survive and surprise your friends with your amazing talents and thoughtfulness!
2. Because Santa and his Reindeer shouldn’t get all the food – Elf Doughnuts!
3. So people can feel comfortable knowing what they’re eating, and what recipes to ask you for later, this Chalkboard Buffet runner is genius!
4. Non-Traditional Wreath to add a pop of color in bright cherry and lime on your door
5. Sparkle Pears – put in a large hurricane vase or bowl on your table for simple elegance
4. Melted snowman cookies – So simple to make a batch for your friends and get a bunch of “aw, how cute!” responses.
Hostess Gift Ideas
Enjoy and Happy Holidays!!!